Please pray for my ###.. she is ...

Toshshod

Humble Prayer Warrior
Please pray for my ###.. she is have lot of worries in her mind..she need to get relax her mind..Tmrw she is travelling a long distance.. please pray for her safe journey..please pray to our loving God.
 
GOD BLESS YOU WITH ALL YOUR NEEDS AND HELP YOU AND MAY JESUS KEEP YOU ALWAYS AMEN
 
GOD BLESS YOU WITH ALL YOUR NEEDS AND HELP YOU AND MAY JESUS KEEP YOU ALWAYS AMEN
 
I pray ### may cast all her cares upon the Lord and learn to trust and rest in Him in Jesus Holy Name. Amen.
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I need help, my mother was found with high blood pressure, Malaria +2, and Ulcers. She has been receiving medication and has been slowly recovering though she complained of heart pains and numbness. Yesterday I talked to her and she was fine, later I received a message from my father that she is...
Replies
7
Views
320
Please pray for my daughter ### she is out of control and causes so much trouble and problems in her life and she tried to commit suicide on ### and almost died please pray for her salvation and healing and protection from everything that is evil please help us Jesus in this situation 🙏 😭
Replies
10
Views
159
My daughter is entering her sophomore year of university. Her classes started yesterday, and she moved into her new rental place the day before yesterday. Because she was preparing for a transfer exam during her freshman year, she took fewer credits than usual. After unfortunately not passing...
Replies
12
Views
179
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,429
Messages
16,822,604
Members
651,375
Latest member
Shlayrin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom