Kath777

Prayer Warrior
Please pray for my ###'s health and mine. My dad has kidney problems and cancer, heart and stomach problems, as well as skin. Please pray The Lord heals him completely and please pray for me. I had an overactive thyroid problem, suffered thyroid storms, was very ill, had iodine radiation, and was put on levothyroxine. I've been feeling ill, depressed, and can't lose weight. Please pray for my thyroid and skin. Please pray The Lord helps us; we really need help. Thank you all so much. God bless.
 
My friend, I'm praying for you and your father.
Heavenly Father I humbly ask that You would heal ### and her father. I pray for Your mercy and grace to fully restore and protect their health, removing all maladies, pain and discomfort, in the name of our risen Saviour Jesus. Amen.
 
```html
[FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][SIZE=5][COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)]I have prayed in Jesus' name that God will hear and grant your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. And always remember, and never forget, God Loves You. You are loved. Tell the Lord Thank You.[/COLOR][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT]

Prayer Focus: God Thank You. Thank You for loving me. God I ask You in Jesus' name to protect me from all Covid variants. Show me what to do, what not to do, where to go, where not to go, and what to take to stay safe and protected from all Covid variants. God also bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life. Bless me to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. God bless me to know You and make You known. God heal me totally in all areas of my life. Make me whole in You. Help me to always keep my focus on You, trust You with all my heart, acknowledge You first in all my ways, and allow You to direct the path I take and the words that I speak. Bless me to walk in the faith, love, truth, peace, security, wisdom, and joy of Your presence and Word. Remind me when I forget to greet each day with a heart of thanksgiving unto You for who You are, all You have done, and will do in my life. Help me, show me how, and bless me to have a stronger more intimate relationship with You and fulfill my God-Purpose. God encamp Your angels all around me to cover and protect me from all sickness, evil, hurt, harm, danger, accidents, the plans of my enemies, and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God deal with my enemies according to Your Word. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer and all those I care about. God forever honor this prayer over each of our lives daily. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so. Thank You Jesus.[/FONT]

Our Hearts...
```
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord Jesus, I thank you for your faithfulness and grace towards my family and me. Lord, I ask for a way out for my ###'s health challenge. She's struggling with a suspected ovarian cancer stage ###, having breathing problems, getting so slim, and the hospital bills are so high. We are asking God...
Replies
11
Views
161
My wife was just diagnosed with a squamous cell carcinoma on her face. Please pray it can be safely removed without a scar. More importantly she has also had a CT scan of her lungs because of a persistent cough and smoking habit. Please pray the results will show no cancer. Please pray she can...
Replies
13
Views
186
Please pray for my Grand Mother ### ### yrs old suffering from weakness since last week. She is taking medicines for diabetes and high bp. As per ### days back report blood sugar is high and crp is ###. She stays alone at home. Due to lot of weakness She is unable to take bath also. Please pray...
Replies
12
Views
118
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,518
Messages
16,811,857
Members
650,856
Latest member
Dhiuford

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom