Please, pray for my right eye and eyelid ...

```markdown
I have prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God’s perfect love, will, wisdom, timing, grace, and mercy.

Prayer Focus: God I ask You in Jesus’ name bless me with everything that I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and cause my soul to prosper continually in Your Word. God give me the desire, wisdom, and strength to draw closer to You daily. Let every desire I have line up to the purpose You created me for. Baptize me in the fire of Your holiness! Break my heart over what breaks Yours. May I love what You love and hate what You Hate. May the things that delight You, delight me. And God give Your angels charge over me to cover, protect, deliver, and keep me safe from all accidents, evil, hurt, harm, danger, the plans of my enemies, and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God according to Your Word cause all my enemies to stumble, fail, scatter, and be greatly ashamed. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those I love, and those I am concerned about. God today and for always honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. And Thank You for loving me. Amen. so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so.

Remember to: Use this time to draw closer to God. Wash Your Hands Frequently—Wear Your Mask — No Congregating in Crowds—Practice Social Distancing — Use Hand Sanitizer — It can, will, and has saved thousands of lives.


Copyright © 2018 by Encourager ###, M.A., BCPCLC - Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach - https://be-an-encourager.blogspot.com
```
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray that God would heal the itchy sore on right eyelid. Thank you and God bless! ###
Replies
9
Views
88
God, I really dislike having so many problems with my right eye because it keeps crossing nonstop. I hate how much it bothers me whenever it happens to my right eye. All I want is for my right eye to be normal without cross eye. God, I know you are the one who heals fix everything because I love...
Replies
10
Views
124
I am really angry and pissed at my right eye because I don't know why my right eye keeps crossing eyes for no reason. Heal my right eye to be free from crossed eyes. Heal my right eyesight to be free in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen.
Replies
10
Views
221
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,025
Messages
16,783,404
Members
648,585
Latest member
Valeirgate

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom