Please Pray for my ### retirement Pension ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

LIFE IN I FIX THE HOUSE INTO A HOME URGENTLY FOR MY DAUGHTER AND MOM IN CASE THEY WANT TO STAY IN ### AS I DO NOT WANT TO RETIRE HERE ITS NOT FOR ME WAY TO MANY HATERS BULLIES GREATLY..LIFE IN I GET LAND SOMEWHERE IN SECRET WHERE I CAN RETIRE BUILD MY DREAM HOME 🏠 AND MY STEPFATHER SATAN DEMONS...
Replies
7
Views
126
For more than 10 years I have been doing paperwork to obtain my retirement pension, but it has been very difficult for me to find the weeks I worked and I still need to find the ones I worked at a company called ###, more than 30 years ago. I hope to find them because the social security tells...
Replies
6
Views
264
Please pray my situation about my retirement fund and debt collectors work out in my favor. ###
Replies
8
Views
730
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,057
Messages
16,783,977
Members
648,632
Latest member
Bhnoraumere

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom