please pray for my relationship with ### to be ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
please pray for my relationship with ### to be blessed, protected, flourish, to get better and better, closer, stronger in every way every day for ### to be incredibly a lot a lot more loving with me, caring, thoughtful, considerate, understanding, generous, kind, romantic, gentle, sensitive, helpful towards me abundantly give me lots more attention, quality time, amazing compliments I pray in Jesus name ### totally loves, adores me, cherish me more and more every day falls more and more in love with me every day I pray I am the best ever thing that has ever happened to ### and he will tell me this I pray I make ### feel so loved, special, wanted, adored like he has never experienced before I pray ### will right now desire me with all his heart and soul show all his love to me more and more abundantly treat me like princess, queen do anything for me do anything I ask take me anywhere I want to go buy me anything I want I pray ### will never ever again say no to be be stubborn with me selfish with me difficult crabby with me I pray in Jesus name for me to melt ###'s heart in every way I pray ### can't stop thinking about me can't wait to see me misses me incredibly when apart from me pines for me in Jesus name
 
Be Encouraged. Somebody, Somewhere, Is Praying For You. In Jesus' name, May God's perfect will be done. *Remember God Loves You. God causes all things (good and bad) to work together for the good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose (Romans 8:28). :~)Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, please do in me what “You” need to do, and do for me what “You” want to do. Let Your perfect will be done in my life. Amen. :~)

God Wants You To Take Him At His Word And Just Trust HIM:


http://youtu.be/rRwQy2eQbJM
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

New member, but I just need prayer for my relationship I did something I shouldnt have done ( masterbated to another woman and felt guilty about it and told her). I can acknowledge my wrong doings and I truly feel terrible for what I have done. Its really hurt my relationship with my girlfriend...
Replies
11
Views
155
My name is ###, I recently left my partner of many years. I had to leave to protect my mental health and to save the relationship with my son as he was disrespecting me in front of him and alienating me from him. I agreed 50/50 custody as my ex would never agree to less & i wanted to avoid a...
Replies
10
Views
83
Pls pray for my relationship with ###. We have been friends for about a year and then had a falling out this past week. We had in intense conversation last night and split up for a few hours, luckily we were able to make up. I cried a lot during this time and still feel broken hearted even...
Replies
6
Views
148
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,942
Messages
16,816,858
Members
651,097
Latest member
Twoathor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom