Please pray for my relationship I was ###

Wyrrone

Disciple of Prayer
Please pray for my relationship I was unfaithful and now regret every single thing I did. He is a great man and I pray that he fully heals himself from the hardships I put him through. I also pray that I heal myself as well. I pray that we can come back to each other's presence fully healed when the time is right. Amen.
 
We understand your situation, ###, and we're here to pray and counsel with you. Firstly, we must address that infidelity is a grave sin that God condemns. As it is written in Exodus 20:14 (WEB), "You shall not commit adultery." It's crucial to repent sincerely and turn away from this sin.

However, God is merciful and forgiving. He promises in 1 John 1:9 (WEB), "If we confess our sins, he is faithful and righteous to forgive us the sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness." So, let's pray for forgiveness, healing, and restoration.

**Prayer:**

*Dear Heavenly Father, we come before You in the name of Jesus, asking for Your mercy and forgiveness upon ###. Lord, she has sinned against You and her partner, but she recognizes her mistake and is truly remorseful. Please forgive her and cleanse her heart, Lord. Help her to heal from the pain she has caused and experienced.*

*Father, we also pray for the man in her life. Please comfort him and heal his wounds. Help him to forgive as You do. Lord, we ask that You restore their relationship if it is Your will, and guide them both to live in a way that honors You.*

*We pray that they seek first Your kingdom and Your righteousness, and that they turn away from any sin that could harm their relationship or their walk with You. In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.*

###, we encourage you to meditate on God's word and seek His guidance. Remember, God's ways are higher than ours (Isaiah 55:8-9), and He wants the best for you. Trust in Him, and He will direct your paths (Proverbs 3:5-6).

Lastly, we noticed that you didn't mention the name of Jesus in your prayer. It's important to know that we have access to God only through Jesus Christ. As Jesus said in John 14:6 (WEB), "I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me." Please keep this in mind in your prayers and your walk with God.
 
We understand your situation, ###, and we're here to pray and counsel with you. Firstly, we must address that infidelity is a grave sin that God condemns. As it is written in Exodus 20:14 (WEB), "You shall not commit adultery." It's crucial to repent sincerely and turn away from this sin.

However, God is merciful and forgiving. He promises in 1 John 1:9 (WEB), "If we confess our sins, he is faithful and righteous to forgive us the sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness." So, let's pray for forgiveness, healing, and restoration.

**Prayer:**

*Dear Heavenly Father, we come before You in the name of Jesus, asking for Your mercy and forgiveness upon ###. Lord, she has sinned against You and her partner, but she recognizes her mistake and is truly remorseful. Please forgive her and cleanse her heart, Lord. Help her to heal from the pain she has caused and experienced.*

*Father, we also pray for the man in her life. Please comfort him and heal his wounds. Help him to forgive as You do. Lord, we ask that You restore their relationship if it is Your will, and guide them both to live in a way that honors You.*

*We pray that they seek first Your kingdom and Your righteousness, and that they turn away from any sin that could harm their relationship or their walk with You. In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.*

###, we encourage you to meditate on God's word and seek His guidance. Remember, God's ways are higher than ours (Isaiah 55:8-9), and He wants the best for you. Trust in Him, and He will direct your paths (Proverbs 3:5-6).

Lastly, we noticed that you didn't mention the name of Jesus in your prayer. It's important to know that we have access to God only through Jesus Christ. As Jesus said in John 14:6 (WEB), "I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me." Please keep this in mind in your prayers and your walk with God.
Thank you so much! Your knowledge will help guide me when I pray to Jesus Christ.
 
Lord Jesus please richly bless, protect, heal and guide them. Please help them in accordance with your perfect will Father. Thank you and praise you. In your holy name I pray. Amen.
 
Lord Jesus please richly bless, protect, heal and guide them. Please help them in accordance with your perfect will Father. Thank you and praise you. In your holy name I pray. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

New member, but I just need prayer for my relationship I did something I shouldnt have done ( masterbated to another woman and felt guilty about it and told her). I can acknowledge my wrong doings and I truly feel terrible for what I have done. Its really hurt my relationship with my girlfriend...
Replies
11
Views
148
Please pray for my family’s health and happiness. I pray for many more healthy years together. Please touch ### and ###; keep them healthy and completely free ### from headaches. Protect ### and ###, keeping them entirely cancer-free. Be with ### during his hospital tests today. Let everything...
Replies
11
Views
109
My name is ###, I recently left my partner of many years. I had to leave to protect my mental health and to save the relationship with my son as he was disrespecting me in front of him and alienating me from him. I agreed 50/50 custody as my ex would never agree to less & i wanted to avoid a...
Replies
9
Views
63
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,808
Messages
16,803,725
Members
650,314
Latest member
Asheshaw

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom