Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Bothbraxis

Prayer Partner
Please pray for my parents to get their own land we have living to my aunts home since even thought she trie to threaten my dad to leave his home bt we dont have any place to go,since my mum left home my dad is the only one who struggle to bring up siblings. iknow God will open ways one day and ibelieve it in jesus name Amen

Dear Heavenly Father,

We come before you in the name of Jesus, lifting up the prayer request of Bothbraxis. Lord, we ask that you would intervene in their situation and provide a piece of land for their parents. We understand the difficulties they have faced, living in their aunt's home and facing threats to leave their own home. We pray for protection and provision for Bothbraxis' family.

Father, we know that you are a God who keeps your promises. Just as you promised the Israelites the entire land, we ask that you would enlarge the coast of Bothbraxis' parents. Help them to possess all that you have given them, Lord. Open doors and make a way for them to have their own land, a place they can call home.

We also pray for Bothbraxis' father, who has been shouldering the responsibility of raising siblings since their mother left. Strengthen him, Lord, and provide him with the wisdom, strength, and resources he needs to fulfill his role as a parent. Surround him with your love and support.

Lord, we trust in your faithfulness and believe that you will answer this prayer according to your perfect will. We thank you in advance for the ways you will work in Bothbraxis' family's life. May your name be glorified through this situation.

In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.

Scripture References:
- Genesis 32:9
- John 14:6
- Acts 17:22-28
- 1 Chronicles 4:10

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
I prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4:
Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.

Let Us Pray: God Thank You for loving me. Thank You for loving me Jesus. God, I ask You in Jesus' name to please bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to know You in truth and fall in love with You with all my heart, soul, mind, and strength. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and have an ever growing closer stronger more intimate relationship with You. Bless me with the love, desire, strength, and the spirit of obedience to always respect, obey and honor You. Bless me to trust You with all my heart, lean not to my own understanding, acknowledge You in all my ways, and allow You to direct my footsteps, actions, and words.

God heal me, body, soul, and spirit. Cleansed me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You or breaks Your heart. Transform and renew my mind. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. God be with me as a mighty warrior. Let no weapon formed against me prosper. Protect me from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who love and care about me, pray Your best for me, and all those I love and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Amen, so be it by faith
. Prayer written by Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

God Has All Power To Heal...

Similar Requests

I pray for my parents. My Dad has stage 4 colon cancer and is rapidly declining. He has endured so much pain and suffering since his diagnosis. And pray for my Mom as she is his caretaker. She needs help physically and financially to take care of him. They need a miracle. AMEN!
Replies
Views
Praise the lord my name is glory. I was suffering with my family since 18 years as being girl its not that much Easy to bare.. I was not even asking my parents money are smtng i am just asking them to talk normal. They are not doing that always they abuses me n mainly my sister she was...
Replies
Views
Please pray for me. I’ve relocated home from abusive relationship and now I’m living with my dad. He’s helped me get back home but he’s not much help in me getting back on my feet. I’m broke and trying to get jobs and I’ve gotten interviews but my dad won’t even help me get there and he has two...
Replies
Views
Please all pray for my mum. Her biopsy came out with cancer but curable which we start treatment from Monday. Pray she is healed and after the scans it would only be local to her mouth and not spread and her treatment would be easy and she would be clean from cancer. Please pray with me as our...
Replies
Views
Please pray for my Mom Debbie. She is in hospice care and totally helpless and taking care of her has taken a toll on my Dad and me physically and mentally. I am also faced with dealing with the final affairs of my grandmother who passed away last month and dealing with the things on my Mom’s...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom