I just said a prayer for you, friend, asking the Lord to work in your circumstances, lead you to the job He has chosen for you and show you His best plan in the coming days. May He provide for you and sustain you with His strength. I hope you’ll be encouraged by this thought from the psalmist: "The Lord is near to all who call on Him, to all who call on Him in truth." (Psalm 145: 18).
I have a loving wife and two children and my dear parents but no one has a job or earns money and even struggle for a meal some time. So please pray for me to find a job so I could support my loving family's financial problems in Jesus' name 🙏
Dear God,i Pray lord so you can watch over me on this difficult time ,im on a difficult time which im left with no words ,my pockets are dry no money for rent ,no food ,no children school fees ,no one to talk to ,no one to help me ,no Job,left with nothing i loose everything, i feel like im...