Please pray for my nephew ### who ...

Matthew 8:7
“And Jesus saith unto him, I will come and heal him.” -King James Version (KJV)

Windwold I stand in agreement and I pray with you. I pray for our God to restore your ###'s health and fully recover from his injuries. May God deliver him from all pain and discomfort. I pray for our Lord to bless your ### with all of his needs, in Jesus precious name, amen.
Thank you kindly ###, I am grateful for your prayer~God bless you abundantly 💝
 
Please pray for my nephew ### who has been in a motorcycle accident and taken by ambulance to the hospital~thank you for your prayer in Jesus' name Amen
Dear God, Please heal the wounds of this person. Touch him with your powerful hands. Let him be healed.. in Jesus name I pray. Amen.
 
Dear God, Please heal the wounds of this person. Touch him with your powerful hands. Let him be healed.. in Jesus name I pray. Amen.
Thank you kindly for your prayer ~May God protect you and your family and bless you with all of your needs 💝
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my for my nephew ###. He is associating with the wrong people. We are very concerned and scared that he would ruin his life. He ran away from home and has not come back yet for a week now. We are very worried. Please pray that he would be protected by the grace of God and come...
Replies
14
Views
200
I would appreciate prayers for my ###-year-old nephew, who is going through a very difficult season. He recently lost his job after an angry outburst toward his manager. Although there had been ongoing issues with his manager harassing and mistreating him, we recognize that this does not excuse...
Replies
8
Views
148
Please pray for my nephew’s marriage n financial situation. 🙏🏼😭💔✝️✝️✝️
Replies
10
Views
142
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,186
Messages
16,796,950
Members
649,735
Latest member
Gruamoor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom