Please pray for my mother, who has recovered from cancer, but ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

marjoriej

Disciple of Prayer
Please pray for my mother, who has recovered from cancer, but sometimes is having pains.
 
O Holy Father, Holy Son, Holy Spirit pardon us for all our transgressions. Deliver us from all kinds of diseases. O merciful lord, with you nothing is impossible. Heal us and restore us to health. Deliver us from all kinds of pain and sufferings. Grant us the strength to bear this sickness. Guide us and protect us in times of trouble. Make us worthy to receive your blessings. May your name be glorified, now and forever Amen.

Mark [5:21-43]
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Brothers and sisters please pray for my mother who will be laid to rest today after losing her battle with cancer last Wednesday . Comfort and strengthen my father and I who cared for my mother til the end. She went peacefully and quickly for that I’m grateful . She is with the lord in he’s...
Replies
12
Views
128
Hi. Please kindly pray for my mother, ###, who has breast cancer that spread to her lungs. I lost my father a few days ago and I am deeply distraught and totally broken. I am alone and helpless about my mother as well. I cry for urgent prayers.
Replies
8
Views
350
I requested prayer for my housing situation a couple of months ago. Sadly it has gotten worse. My nerves are shattered, I've had to take my mother to the ER twice in one week. This has turned into a nightmare. I've fasted for months and prayed all day. The more I pray the worse it has gotten...
Replies
12
Views
171
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,327
Messages
16,798,333
Members
649,856
Latest member
Kyrooldarlor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom