Please pray for my mother she was ###

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
I Pray for mother ### to get more stronger than before to fight against lung cancer o' Lord you have been with her in every situations...Lord our father please shower your blessings on her so that she can overcome this pain and can reunite with her family praising you rest of her life. In Jesus name Amen

Please pray for my mother she was diagnosed with stage 4 lung cancer. My mother is a strong woman she fought covid which all odds were against her but Jesus knew it wasn’t time. I really need prayers for my mother to fight this cancer with the help of prayers and God and Jesus. I want to see her walk again and let me have at least more time with her. Heal her in the name of our lord Jesus. Her name is ### and I am ###. Please pray for my mother
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello brothers and sisters, I request some prayers for my mother because she recently took the Philippine BAR exam. She is nervous and is having nightmares about her not passing. Please pray for her in the name of Jesus Christ that she will finally pass the 2025 BAR exam.
Replies
8
Views
314
Brothers and sisters please pray for my mother who will be laid to rest today after losing her battle with cancer last Wednesday . Comfort and strengthen my father and I who cared for my mother til the end. She went peacefully and quickly for that I’m grateful . She is with the lord in he’s...
Replies
12
Views
132
Dear brothers and sisters My mother in aged care has deteriorated with cancer and dementia and she doesn’t eat or drink much and sleeps all day My father and I who feed her every day have tried but are exhausted The paramedics will assess her to see if it’s a virus or she’s at end of life I...
Replies
11
Views
192
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,824
Messages
16,803,863
Members
650,322
Latest member
Klpaesil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom