Please Pray for my mom ### ### ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Please Pray for my mom ### ### she is not feeling well and I just took her to the Hospital and I can’t go in with her. Please Pray for my mom to be able to come home from the hospital today. Please Pray for my mom to get well and feel better and for GOD to cover my mom and ### family with the blood of JESUS. I Pray for everyone on the Prayer line. In JESUS name I Pray. Amen ###
I prayed this! In Jesus name amen!
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My mom is currently admitted to the hospital and is very sick. She has fluid in her right lung and will be undergoing a CT scan tomorrow. Please keep my mom in your prayers. I’m praying that her CT scan results will be okay, that her condition will improve, and that she will recover soon. She...
Replies
12
Views
502
Please pray that God protect me from being betrayed or hurt from my mom. And that God heals me from being hurt by her for so many years.
Replies
11
Views
64
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,134
Messages
16,796,521
Members
649,677
Latest member
Chuemere

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom