Please pray for my mom -- Nose surgery ### ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter -
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guest
Please pray for my mom -- Nose surgery I believe this coming Thursday, Then extensive gum surgery.
 
I pray for ###'s surgeries to go well. For ### to have a quick and full recovery. I pray for ### to have a warm holiday season. Amen.
 
Child of God, be encouraged. Somebody, somewhere, is praying for you and over your prayer request. In Jesus' name, May God's perfect will be done. Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, please do in me what “You” need to do, and do for me what “You” want to do. God do the same for all those I love, care about, and the one who sent me this prayer. Let Your perfect will be done in each of our lives. Amen. Always remember God Loves You, and God causes all things (good and bad) to work together for the good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose (Romans 8:28). :~) A Special Prayer For You And Your Family. Please Pray This Prayer. Just click on the link :https://www.prayerrequest.com/blog/183/entry-18273-the-family-that-prays-together/ :~)
 
May the God of love bring comfort, strength, and healing to the situation that you have shared. In Jesus Name I Pray, AMEN!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

please pray for my wife ###. she is undergoing with surgery for cyst removal in her parotid gland near. doctor have taken her for surgery requst u to please pray her operation should went well and she will come back normal
Replies
12
Views
257
My mom is currently admitted to the hospital and is very sick. She has fluid in her right lung and will be undergoing a CT scan tomorrow. Please keep my mom in your prayers. I’m praying that her CT scan results will be okay, that her condition will improve, and that she will recover soon. She...
Replies
12
Views
508
Please pray for me these days I am becoming absent-minded a lot. I know that because of my debt and always remaining stressed that's why I am becoming like that, but this is too much for me. I don't remember what people told me so early; I used to forget a lot, especially I am forgetting...
Replies
6
Views
131
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,538
Messages
16,800,681
Members
650,058
Latest member
Cyraymorael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom