Please pray for my mental distress seems ...

I prayed for this request in Jesus Name Amen. Lord please grant Your Favor, Protection, meet deepest needs; financial, emotional, spiritual and physical in Jesus Name Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

1.spiritual guidance for the right path n life. 2.mental and physical health healings 3.concemtration n focus in studies 4.protection for evil/demonic attack. 5.healing from pain,distress, anxiety. 6.God's grace and guidance in my studies. I Wanted a healing from the pain that iam unable to...
Replies
5
Views
141
Hi this is ###. I’m going through a tough time with job interviews, and it’s affecting my mental health. I feel anxious and discouraged at times. Please pray that God strengthens me, removes my fear, and opens the right door for a good job.
Replies
12
Views
263
Actually from a few weeks I am suffering from relationship problems and I want a request to get clarity in it and wanted him to call me once to make me clear and pray for my mental peace thank you Amen 🙏
Replies
7
Views
191
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,083
Messages
16,784,241
Members
648,664
Latest member
Spnoreirian

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom