Please pray for my marriage, my wife ###

Gwethris

Prayer Partner
Please pray for my marriage, my wife has hardened herself toward me and may be unable to see the changes God has made to me and my life. Please pray that God will change her heart and mind in divorce and allow her to see that she can have the peace with me that she desires. Please pray my marriage can be healed, I’ve turned it over to God and am trusting him with it.
 
Friend I'm praying with you. May the Lord intervene, guide and greatly bless your marriage, in Jesus precious name I pray, amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I did some things online i shouldnt havr and hurt my wife please pray God restores our marriage or peaceful non aggressive conclusion in Jesus name i prefer the first one
Replies
12
Views
174
Please pray for the restoration of my marriage. My hubby and I are not living under the same roof since 3 years. Followed by false accusations from my in laws, he had preferred to look for aa house and let me leave there all alone. I only see him on Saturdays. I forgive him and all his family...
Replies
10
Views
148
I need prayer for my home and marriage. My husband of 40 yrs hates cats and because they get on his vehicles he becomes enraged Starts cursing me and God too..tells me hurtful words every time this happens.. wants me to get rid of my cats and I told him I can’t because I’ve had them for years...
Replies
13
Views
164
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,767
Messages
16,803,411
Members
650,279
Latest member
Elooran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom