Please pray for my marriage my husband ###

Please pray for my marriage my husband ### is cheating me with another lady I want God to separate them, I am applying for jobs no one has called me even for interviews, I want a financial breakthrough.
Infidelity can be absolutely devastating to those it victimizes. I can't even imagine how painful and difficult this must be for you. I’ll be praying that the Lord will grant you wisdom as to how you should deal with your circumstances. I also suggest that you seek the support of family and friends who can encourage you during this time. In the meantime, you might find this link helpful. May God's grace and peace surround you, sustain you, and guard your heart and mind in the days ahead.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am asking for prayer concerning my marriage my husband wants to leave he says he doesn't love me he believes in god but I dont know what's wrong. He doesn't even want me near him or tou h him please i need urgent prayers his name is ###. Im been praying over him crying
Replies
6
Views
119
Almighty you know I am tired for ### years am just trying hard to build my marriage, but you allow the devil to strike my husband with sickness, still am taking it as part of testing my faith even though you deep down am scared, and now every of his financial doors are closed, you see me losing...
Replies
8
Views
131
### and I have been married for almost ### months now. Before marriage, both of us had shared our past lives to each other. But then there were troubles right from the second month after he took my phone in the middle of the night and checked all my messages with my friends all the way up to ###...
Replies
6
Views
143
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,309
Messages
16,787,041
Members
648,887
Latest member
Moriudarineth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom