Please pray for my marriage. It is so ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

kaylee

Disciple of Prayer
Please pray for my marriage. It is so fragile right now and my husband seems to be giving up hope. He is angry at me and sees things so differently than I do. He seems disgusted by me. I am not well now. My depression and issues with work have interfered. But I pray that God's presence is revealed to my husband; I pray that he sees the value in working through our difficulties in order to preserve our family; and most of all, I pray and hope you will pray that he forgives me for my illness, for un-kept promises, for not being the person he hoped I would be.
 
Heavenly Father, I pray in agreement with this request. I lift up all hurting and broken marriages and relationships, including my own, to You in Jesus' name for healing and restoration according to Your perfect will. Amen.
 
Lord in the name of Jesus bless this family and restore to them what the devil has stolen bring favor and blessings their way and lead them into the fullness of Your Truth in Jesus name...
 
Dear Lord I ask Lord that you answer this request according to your will. Lord you see and know all. I ask that you bless them Lord with your grace. In Jesus name I pray. Amen.
 
Beloved, I have prayed in Jesus’ name that God will bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God, according to His timing. God is never late. Wait on the Lord and be of good courage. God is in control. God Loves You. Trust Him. Read and meditate upon God's Word daily. God’s Word will bless you with peace and encouragement. God’s Word will lead, guide, and strengthen you. Encourager ### Flagg ~Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Lord thank you for restoring the ###'s marriage. There is nothing too hard nor impossible for You. Thank you for being faithful to Your word, for You have said that what You have united no man shall separate. Thank you for blessing her husband with the gifts of Your Holy Spirit, that he have peace and his heart softened. Heal her Lord of all ailments, cover her in Your precious blood and surround them in Your hedge of protection. Thank you Lord for blessing them in all that they need. In Jesus name, Amen!
 
Dear Lord, I ask that You come into this ###'s marriage in a new way tonight. I ask that You open their spiritual eyes and ears to each other and to you. I ask that You show them both the way to You and the way to each other's hearts. I ask that You help them make You the center of their lives and marriage and that You guide their every step. Dear Lord, You are the God of restoration and healing and this marriage and family need you desperately. Please knit them back together stronger than ever before. In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I pray for my marriage to be restored back,our love , forgiveness and communication to be renewed.i pray for lord to change the hearts of my mother in law and my husband to be soften
Replies
8
Views
203
Dear Jesus, I have prayed countless times over many years, asking for Your help to restore my marriage. I know You have heard my prayers. Although I don't understand why it is taking so long for a clear answer or reconciliation, I want to trust You and keep waiting. There are times when I want...
Replies
21
Views
424
I request this prayer for my families current financial burden and financial burden that my family is going through right now. Its been 3 years since we are suffering. I pray that my father gets a job soon in ### and all this struggle will end soon. I also pray for my marriage. I have been in...
Replies
11
Views
195
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,741
Messages
16,814,465
Members
650,988
Latest member
Krauhold

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom