Please pray for my kids, students and ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

One of my students has an exam in my subject for the whole year in a couple of days. Please pray that I will find a suitable written exam for him. I cannot find the one that I found a week ago in my apartment! Please pray that I will find it today in Jesus' name so that I can copy it and prepare...
Replies
8
Views
115
Please pray for my children: ###, ### and ###. May the Lord bless their academic year, give them wisdom, revelations, protection and provision. May God give them His holiness and pour out His love upon them.
Replies
11
Views
222
I had to talk to them yesterday and today about their lack of engagement and not following the classroom rule. I am worried and concerned that they might be feeling scared or say things at home that might cause misunderstanding. Please pray to soften the students and parents heart. Also pray for...
Replies
11
Views
251
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,966
Messages
16,805,463
Members
650,438
Latest member
Spreisarvale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom