Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

Ca final exams are scheduled to happen between may 2nd to may 17th admist elections. Many challenges are faced by students to attend the exams during election's hence students have filed a PIL to supreme court for which the hearing is scheduled to happen on 29th April chief justice of india...
Replies
Views
Ca Institute has not postponed the exams and case was filed in high court to postpone the exams to june because of election's but high court dismissed our petition and concluded exams can be conducted many students are depressed including me. Kindly pray for my mental peace and to prepare for...
Replies
Views
Ca exams are not postponed due to elections and icai is very stubborn on not to postpone the exams. So we have filed PIL in court and the case is coming to hearing today around 11:30 am. I request you to pray that our side lawyer should have the knowledge and points to counter to postpone the...
Replies
Views
Please pray for my 7 year old son to have good health habits In eating healthy foods and developing healthy lifestyle in self care. Please pray for his time at school to have joy in learning academic skills to have less stress over learning please provide his with meaningful support and guidance...
Replies
Views
God, please allow me to receive Academic and athletic awards in the upcoming week! God, thank you for everything you've done so far, I know you aren't done with me your! I LOVE YOU!
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom