Please pray for my job with good ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God my name ### I like my job an I want keep it an pay my motel room an have positive attitude when I go to work
Replies
13
Views
210
Dear God let my job accept me today as I go in this morning an I want have a gd day at work today let my boss man tell me ### I'm give u another chance yes I love my job .
Replies
11
Views
112
I get a Job that's a good thing to be able to take care of myself & my cats that are letting me know there upset if I get them a new home atm the new home is out of the Question for my babies im going to need my NEEDS met as in Finances nowadays the assignments of me having no income NO JOB as...
Replies
6
Views
211
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,925
Messages
16,793,657
Members
649,492
Latest member
Deiraenor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom