Please pray for my ### in need ...

God will protect you in your time of need. I pray that your prayer will be answered soon.
"For our light and momentary troubles are achieving for us an eternal glory that far outweighs them all." 2 Corinthians 4:17
May the Lord wrap his arms around you and keep you at peace. God Bless you with our Father always at your side protecting you and your needs.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My ### is requesting prayer to pass her clinical exams. The exams are very difficult and she just needs some prayer to overcome this challenge. In Jesus’ name amen.
Replies
7
Views
272
Please pray for my aunt who has just undergone an emergency surgery. I just lost my other aunt 2 months ago, this feels like a nightmare.
Replies
12
Views
226
I need peace and quiet. My upstairs neighbor is stomping and creating so much noise all day and night for years and relentless now. They do it on purpose knowing that I can't take it anymore. I'm never allowed to sleep and now I'm just sobbing. I wear earplugs and the owner knows and doesn't...
Replies
12
Views
165
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,821
Messages
16,815,311
Members
651,025
Latest member
Goormuorhill

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom