Please pray for my ###... I very ###

Eucholex

Prayer Warrior
Please pray for my son... I very much worried about him. He is at his critical age... cannot focus on his studies. He is losing confidence in himself. Please pray may the Lord Jesus through Holy Spirit guide him. Pray for peace in my family too.
 
Please pray for my son... I very much worried about him. He is at his critical age... cannot focus on his studies. He is losing confidence in himself. Please pray may the Lord Jesus through Holy Spirit guide him. Pray for peace in my family too.

I prayed for my request in Jesus name. Amen
 
May God in Jesus’ name answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus. Thank You. Amen!

Pray Without Ceasing: God I ask You in Jesus name bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life and the will of God for those I pray for according to Your perfect love, wisdom, timing, grace, and mercy. God bless me with everything I stand in need of and everything that You want me to have. Bless me to prosper, walk in excellent health, and cause my soul to prosper and never cease to grow in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. God bless me with wisdom to live a successful life in Christ Jesus. Bless me with a God Solution Focused Mind, Heart, and Attitude based upon Your Word. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me.

God daily lead, guide, and direct the footsteps that I take and the words that I speak. God let Your love, encouragement, joy, favor, peace, and protection rest upon my life. Let me always and forever walk in hope, faith, love, and confidence in You. Cause me to read, study, and meditate upon Your Word and operate in the knowledge, understanding, and wisdom of Your Word daily. May I come to know You in truth and fall in love You with all my heart, soul, mind, and strength. Bless me with the spirit of obedience and strengthen me to obey Your Word and will for my life (daily, moment by moment). Lord Jesus be Lord of ALL in my life. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer and all those I love and care about. God save, deliver, heal, protect, sanctify, set free, and use each one of us for the glory of God. God make each of us whole and complete in You. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Thank You God. Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen!

Stay Prayerful, Trust God, Meditate on the Promises of God Daily, and Have a Blessed Christmas! ​
 
I prayed for this in Jesus Name. Amen.
 

Attachments

  • quote prayer faith trust help doubt fear protection direction decision Lord God morning prayer...jpg
    quote prayer faith trust help doubt fear protection direction decision Lord God morning prayer...jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 1
  • quote prayer dream realize new job employment keep hope faith strength doubt become better ene...png
    quote prayer dream realize new job employment keep hope faith strength doubt become better ene...png
    59.3 KB · Views: 1
  • quote prayer fear faith doubt heal ill release anger peace Father Lord God walk through my hou...jpg
    quote prayer fear faith doubt heal ill release anger peace Father Lord God walk through my hou...jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 1

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

my spirits. Lord please heal my teeth. it would mean so much to me. please heal people. i don't know how to live this way:( i can't even focus on the other billion problems i have to tackle. i'm so down all the time. please help Lord heal my bedridden grandma and heal my mom's brain heal my...
Replies
8
Views
146
Lord i ask you please please totally mightly arrest totally mightly convict punish sack ### for the very very bad way he has treated me so so many other patients mightly now stop him mightly now make him be held titally accountable for this now expose and expel him in absolutely every way form...
Replies
11
Views
401
Lord please please totally mightly incredibly arrest totally mightly convict punish ### for the very very bad way he has treated me many other patients mightly incredibly in every way form now bring him please please to his absolutely knees in full sincere genuine repentance now absolutely no...
Replies
12
Views
229
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,844
Messages
16,804,041
Members
650,346
Latest member
Ethoomarendell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom