Please pray for my ### husband to ...

I pray your prayer may be honored by the Father God and your ex-husband may come to the saving knowledge of Jesus Christ in Jesus Holy Name. Amen.
 
Please pray for my x husband to be delivered from his sins and turn away from his foolish lifestyle. Praying he draws closer to his kids and away from people who cause him to drink and lie and live in sin.

Please pray for my x husband to be delivered from his sins and turn away from his foolish lifestyle. Praying he draws closer to his kids and away from people who cause him to drink and lie and live in sin.

I prayed for this in Jesus Name
 
Please pray for my x husband to be delivered from his sins and turn away from his foolish lifestyle. Praying he draws closer to his kids and away from people who cause him to drink and lie and live in sin.

In Genesis 1:3 God said let there be light and there was light. I pray that God light enters the light of your husband in Jesus name Amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Today my husband confessed a sexual sin he committed few days again . Our daughter was going through so many sleepless nights because of teething . Pain, swelling, discomfort in her gums , fever , loss of appetite. We couldn’t understand anything. Then I prayed and asked the Holy Spirit to show...
Replies
11
Views
113
Please please pray for my husband. He is supposed to be traveling home today and his phone is not connected and I am terrified that he is hurt or worse
Replies
12
Views
416
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,374
Messages
16,810,355
Members
650,760
Latest member
Tyruundale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom