Please pray for my husband ### that his heart ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
THANK YOU FOR PRAYING ME !!!! I HAVE MADE PEACE AND FORGIVEN FOR THOSE WHO HAS HURT ME. I GIVE MY LORD & SAVIOR JESUS CHRIST ALL THE CREDIT !!!! I ASKED GOD TO FORGIVE THEM.
 
I prayed for this. I am going through a very similar situation. I pray that God gets a hold of both our husbands' hearts. In Jesus' name I pray, Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my husband that he can manage his first chemotherapy today. May God give him strength and heal him in his stage 2 colon cancer.
Replies
12
Views
271
Last night they stole my son car may the lord God go in that person heart that stole it for him to bring back his car mighty God please
Replies
12
Views
219
Please pray for my husband to stop his affair with a jezebel he works with her name is ###, she is a work colleague who is married and is pursuing my husband..with missed calls and meetings and filling him up with all her problems gaining sympathy from him..she is coming between my husband and...
Replies
11
Views
585
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,926
Messages
16,804,763
Members
650,394
Latest member
Cheimont

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom