Please pray for My husband ###. He ...

[FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][SIZE=5][COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)]I have prayed in Jesus' name that God will hear and grant your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You, Jesus. Amen![/COLOR][/FONT][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT]

Let Us Pray: God I ask You in Jesus' name to protect all those I love, care about, the writer of this prayer, and myself from Covid-19. Bless each of us to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. God teach each of us Your Word so that we will come to know You in truth, love You, obey You, and make You known. Bless us all with a God solution-focused heart, mind, body, spirit, and attitude. Cause us to always pray and never worry, panic, or faint. Help us all to keep our focus on You, trust You, walk in the faith, love, peace, security, wisdom, and joy of Your Word. May we greet each day with a heart of thanksgiving, praise, and gratitude unto You for who You are, all You have done, and will do in our lives. God encamp Your angels all around us to protect us all from all sicknesses, evil, hurt, harm, danger, accidents, the plans of our enemies, and the plans of the enemy of our souls. God forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so. Thank You Jesus.

Please click on the links below and pray each prayer over your life.
 
I can certainly understand the concern you have for your husband, ###, friend. I will pray for the Lord to touch him with His healing hand, give him the relief he needs, and help you to recover soon. I leave you with this comforting verse from the Bible: “The prayer of faith shall save the sick, and the Lord shall raise him up.” (James 5:15).
Amen. I receive God's healing over ###.
 
Prayed. The answer is on the way. I encourage you to follow the WOG in totality in order for Him to bless you and grant your desires.

The Bible lays down in 1 John 5:18

We know that whosoever is born of God sinneth not; but he that is begotten of God keepeth himself, and that wicked one toucheth him not.
Amen. I receive God's miracle healing over ###.
 
Hello, sister. I’m very sorry to hear about the health issues ### is facing. I’m praying that God will touch him with His healing hand and bring restoration to his strength in a miraculous way according to His perfect will. May He bless you and provide peace as you trust in Him.

Isaiah 53:5 But He was wounded for our transgressions, He was bruised for our iniquities; The chastisement for our peace was upon Him, And by His stripes we are healed.
 
Please pray for My husband ###. He is lying sick in hospital due to lungs problem. He is on oxygen and his feet are swollen. I believe God for a miraculous recovery.
May the healing vessel of the Lord rest on him for supernatural healing and recovery in Jesus name.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello please pray for my husband ### that right now he is in the Hospital with bloated it and hurting a lot. He been there 4 days. Please pray that the doctor will not let him go until they find something or help him or send him to city he can go another hospital..they always send him home and...
Replies
12
Views
240
Please pray for my husband. He has blackouts and alot of body pains. He has been unemployed for 3 years due to a fall at work. Finances at home is blocked.
Replies
12
Views
174
My husband is in ICU, his oxygen levels are low. He is on oxygen masks, he is unable to eat or drink, and he also has severe back pain. He is unable to get up and walk too. Please kindly keep my husband in prayer.
Replies
8
Views
169
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,489
Messages
16,788,548
Members
649,055
Latest member
Sploymere

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom