Please pray for my house to sell, ...

Please pray for my house to sell, it is on the market for a year already. I am ### and turning blind due to an eye disorder. I can only get assistance when my house is sold. Thank you so much. sold.
May God grant you your wishes and desires of your heart in Jesus' name Amen!
 
Please pray for my house to sell, it is on the market for a year already. I am ### and turning blind due to an eye disorder. I can only get assistance when my house is sold. Thank you so much. sold.
Receive instantaneous healing in Jesus name Amen. And may the will of God be done over the property.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I need to sell my house off and I am in financial distress
Replies
10
Views
169
Dear God, Please help my mom sell her house quickly.. She has worked tirelessly for months and she needs rest. Thank you, God for your help in this situation. In Jesus name I pray, Amen.
Replies
6
Views
326
We have been in the market since March. We have been trying to sell and praying that it will sell. Our intention for this is for us to expand our family and also to have my elderly mother have an accesible house. Please help us pray that we may sell our house urgently. THANK YOU, ###
Replies
8
Views
180
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,671
Messages
16,813,879
Members
650,948
Latest member
Mrfiamar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom