Please pray for my house to sell, ...

Dofwas

Disciple of Prayer
Please pray for my house to sell, it is on the market for a year already. I am age ### and turning blind due to an eye disorder. I can only get assistance when my house is sold. Thank you so much. sold.
 
Praying with you and for you for this. Stay prayerful and strong in faith and Remember God loves you and is always with you. In the name of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. Amen~
 
Please pray for my house to sell, it is on the market for a year already. I am ### and turning
I prayed for this in Jesus Name. Amen.
Rhank you!
Please pray for my house to sell, it is on the market for a year already. I am ### and turning blind due to an eye disorder. I can only get assistance when my house is sold. Thank you so much. sold.

blind due to an eye disorder. I can only get assistance when my house is sold. Thank you so much. sold.
I prayed for this in Jesus Name. Amen.
Thank you🙌🏻
 
Praying with you and for you for this. Stay prayerful and strong in faith and Remember God Thankloves you and is always with you. In the name of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. Amen~
Thank you. God bless🙌🏻
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I need to sell my house off and I am in financial distress
Replies
10
Views
169
Dear God, Please help my mom sell her house quickly.. She has worked tirelessly for months and she needs rest. Thank you, God for your help in this situation. In Jesus name I pray, Amen.
Replies
6
Views
326
We have been in the market since March. We have been trying to sell and praying that it will sell. Our intention for this is for us to expand our family and also to have my elderly mother have an accesible house. Please help us pray that we may sell our house urgently. THANK YOU, ###
Replies
8
Views
180
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,632
Messages
16,813,551
Members
650,925
Latest member
Caloethur

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom