Please pray for my high school drill team tryouts on ###

Chrissy0412

Disciple of Prayer
Please pray for my high school drill team tryouts on ###! I’m very scared I won’t make it, but please pray that I will make it! I need all the prayers I can get! I pray that the Lord will provide me with strength and confidence! Amen.
 
May our loving God hear and answer your prayer request. In Jesus precious name, Amen!!
Ephesians 3:20 (KJV) Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Sadly I didn’t make it :(<|repo_name|>josephroberts/Redaction-Tool<|file_sep|>/data/raw/2021-09-01-Prayer-Request-Thread-1-1.json
{
"id": "1",
"date": "2021-09-01",
"content": "Prayer Request Thread\n\nPlease pray for ###, who is in the hospital with a serious illness. He is in his 50s and has been battling this illness for several years. The doctors are not sure if he will make it through this latest complication. Please pray for healing and comfort for ### and his family during this difficult time.\n\nAlso, please pray for ###, who is going through a difficult time at work. He has been passed over for a promotion and is feeling discouraged and unappreciated. Please pray for wisdom and guidance for ### as he navigates this challenging situation.\n\nThank you for your prayers and support."
}
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

please help me !!!! these are this afternoon ! I feel so anxious right now, I need help thanking him for the gifts of my legs and my arms and the face I use to express my dance. but I am really nervous, and scared. please pray i'll get in the team.
Replies
9
Views
172
🙏 Request for Prayers & Support 🙏 Please keep me and my team in your prayers. This month’s target is very important for us, but despite continuous hard work, we are still struggling to achieve it. For the last two months, things have not gone as planned, and sometimes it feels very difficult and...
Replies
6
Views
372
I have recently posted here and asked for prayers for my daughter that is in her first year of medical school. She is in her 3 rd week and had been feeling very overwhelmed, stressed and she told me she felt behind everyone. She and I pray for her to stay calm, have peace, and stay focused so...
Replies
9
Views
364
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,804
Messages
16,815,198
Members
651,021
Latest member
Cyriaway

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom