Please Pray For My Health

Status
Not open for further replies.

ann92

Prayer Warrior
Last year this time, I started to lose vision in my eyes due to optic neuritis and then later discovered I have Multiple Sclerosis. I could only do three weeks of university and had to stop going as I was very ill.. with medication and Lord's help. My symptoms were gone in a few months. I still have relapses, but manageable with the injections and with God's Grace.

I want to ask you Lord, that I am going back to University in September. So, can you kindly help me to complete my degree without any health problems and relapses and discomfort. Please make my injections stop me from having severe relapses and that I am able to lead a normal life.

Also my neurologist suggested that losing weight will help me with my condition. I am severely obese and I have lost 25 pounds, but I still have about 65 pounds to go and I just can't do it, I have been dieting for months, but no significant differences. Please help me to lose weight and be happy about myself and gain some confidence.

I know it is a lot to ask for, but I have trust and faith in you. As you said "ask and you will find and answer and knock and the door will be open". So I am handing myself to you, Lord. Please pray for me in Jesus Christ's name. Amen.

Thank you.

A. ###
 
Mat 6:33 But seek ye first his kingdom, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.

Our God will supply every need of yours according to His riches in glory in Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Father God, Holy is your name. I stand in agreement with this prayer. In Jesus name, Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have severe diarrhea.. please pray for the lord to heal me..thankyou
Replies
12
Views
192
Please pray for I am going for check up as my foots get swelling edima after sitting long in office and also my face is having little swelling. I need to go for blood check up for kidney function, liver function, 2d echo, ECG etc. Earlier I had angiopasty in ### ### by placing ### stents in my...
Replies
12
Views
230
i am having blood in my toilet and am feeling dying i need health and healing in my body spirit and soul. may the Lord show me mercy Amen
Replies
13
Views
219
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,128
Messages
16,807,526
Members
650,571
Latest member
Ashuthur

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom