Please pray for my health I have ...

Please pray for my health I have started having hormonal imbalance and irregular periods.
Please pray for us we as a family have been having health issues since we moved to a new apartment first it started with allergies and then PCOD got operated for fibroid then got operated twice for kidney stones, have migrane, sinus and muscle knots since 2 years and now again there's a slight hormonal imbalance showing up. My mother underwent 7 surgeries and now suffering with carpel tunnel syndrome pain and doctor gave her temporary injection for now and if not cured may lead to surgery. My father has multiple affairs since years and my mother is hurt very bad and is ill treated by him both physically mentally and financially. We even thought of leaving the house but God asked us to stay back. please keep us in your prayers. I am even waiting on getting married to the right God sent person. Kindly keep us in your prayers.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

God please heal my head ache and protect me from all evil soul, spirit and body. Cover me with your Jesus blood of protection.
Replies
13
Views
204
prayers for my health issues and my stress level dealing with others and still trying to find time for important things for my self needing done also i go to the heart doctor ### prayers in Jesus name amen
Replies
12
Views
151
Dear Lord I Thank you for all the blessings that you have given me and thank you for hearing and answering all my prayers that I have requested so far. Today I’m here requesting a prayer for my recovery from irregular periods I’m under tablets and I want this to get cured I don’t want to end up...
Replies
10
Views
209
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,826
Messages
16,781,247
Members
648,386
Latest member
Searon

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom