please pray for my ###, he ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Replies
9
Views
227
I have been searching for a job for the past month, and a few days ago, an opportunity I have been dreaming and praying for opened up at ###: ### Director, ### Process Development. I applied immediately with all my heart and hope. Please pray for me that, if this opportunity is meant for me, God...
Replies
12
Views
190
I had to resign from my job due to an unhealthy work environment. I am a double PhD and have always been a top performer. Today, I noticed that my dream company has an open position that perfectly matches my skill set. Please pray for me so that I can get this job! Pray that the decision-makers...
Replies
9
Views
99
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,312
Messages
16,821,119
Members
651,319
Latest member
Yayrandaire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom