Please pray for my friends ### ### and ###...

Status
Not open for further replies.

aileen

Disciple of Prayer
Please pray for my friends ### and ### for dismissal in an appeal court. Grant them favour with the ruling. Also pray for my children ### and ###. ### is searching for a job. Pray for their father ### with an alcoholic problem and smoking problem for favour, deliverance and protection.

Cover the blood over all my family for favour, protection, deliverance and financial breakthrough.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Jesus I love you and I am not perfect. I need your help. I have 2 friends ### and ### that need your help. My first friend ### will not stop drinking and doing drugs. I have done everything I can including plead with my friends mom to put my friend in rehab. However my friend mom does these...
Replies
10
Views
242
Please Pray for my friend and her mom who has been very sick with many different health problems and has doctors appointments today and tomorrow please pray for my other friend and her daughter who is pregnant and Been Showing signs of early labor..to earley Please Pray for my Spouses niece(my...
Replies
10
Views
162
Today I lift up two friends ### and ###, who God has led me through signs and synchronicities, to believe are highly suited and meant to be for one another, in Jesus name. I pray, in Jesus name, that these two friends find a way to communicate. I pray, by your will, Lord Jesus, that other and...
Replies
11
Views
334
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,186
Messages
16,819,900
Members
651,238
Latest member
Wuomir

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom