Please pray for my ### friend she ...

NEWHOPE

Beloved of All
Please pray for my ### friend she or he appears to be sick. LORD please heal this creature among other creatures that need healing in their bodies .. It's not just us but also animals—wild and pets—and heal us too, all of us in this site including me and reader in Jesus Christ's name, amen. Thank you =)
 
I prayed for this request in Jesus Name Amen. May the Lord protect, meet deepest need and richly bless you!
 
```markdown
I have prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God’s perfect love, will, wisdom, timing, grace, and mercy.

Prayer Focus: God I ask You in Jesus’ name bless me with everything that I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and cause my soul to prosper continually in Your Word. God give me the desire, wisdom, and strength to draw closer to You daily. Let every desire I have line up to the purpose You created me for. Baptize me in the fire of Your holiness! Break my heart over what breaks Yours. May I love what You love and hate what You Hate. May the things that delight You, delight me. And God give Your angels charge over me to cover, protect, deliver, and keep me safe from all accidents, evil, hurt, harm, danger, the plans of my enemies, and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God according to Your Word cause all my enemies to stumble, fail, scatter, and be greatly ashamed. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those I love, and those I am concerned about. God today and for always honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. And Thank You for loving me. Amen. so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so.

Remember to: Use this time to draw closer to God. Wash Your Hands Frequently—Wear Your Mask — No Congregating in Crowds—Practice Social Distancing — Use Hand Sanitizer — It can, will, and has saved thousands of lives.


Copyright © 2018 by Encourager ###, M.A., BCPCLC - Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach - https://be-an-encourager.blogspot.com
```
 
Lord Jesus, thank you that you love this person. I know that you hate what their illness is doing to them/me. I ask that you would heal this disease, that you would have compassion and bring healing from all sickness.

Your word says in Psalm 107:19-20 that when we call out to you the Eternal one you will give the order, heal and rescue us from certain death. In the Bible, I have read of miraculous healing and I believe that you still heal the same way today. I believe that there is no illness you cannot heal after all the bible tells of you raising people from the dead so I ask for your healing in this situation.

I also know from my experience of life on earth that not everyone is healed. If that happens here than keep my heart soft towards you, help me to understand your plan and help me to be excited about heaven.

God, I thank you that this person belongs to you and that you are in control of everything that happens from our first breath to our last sigh. Amen.

~ ###
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

PLEASE PRAY FOR MY FRIEND ###, SHE’S GOING THROUGH A ROUGH TIME RIGHT NOW SHE HAS MEDICAL PROBLEMS DRUG PROBLEMS ETC SHE’S TRYING TO GET HER KIDS BACK TRYING TO STRAIGHTEN HER LIFE AROUND I NEED EVERYBODY TO HELP PRAY FOR HER ONCE I KNOW MORE I WILL KEEP YOU UP TO DATE……. FROM: ###….. THANK...
Replies
11
Views
167
Please heal my friend, ###'s ankle after surgery. She had surgery four months ago. Heal her so she can feel better. She started her therapy 3 weeks ago.
Replies
13
Views
81
Heal my friend, ###’s ankle is feeling a lot better because she had surgery on her ankle last ###. She started her therapy ### weeks ago. God heal her ankle to be free in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen.
Replies
12
Views
82
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,016
Messages
16,783,313
Members
648,575
Latest member
Elmiudor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom