Please pray for my freedom from a ...

Hilasmeira

Humble Servant of All
Please pray for my freedom from a spirit of self-sabotage and a spirit of rebellion.
 
Colossians 4:2). Deepen my understanding, and give me a greater knowledge of what You are doing in my life. I choose to hold unswervingly to the hope that I profess (Hebrews 10:23). Stretch my faith in the midst of the wait, just as You did with Your disciples when encountering a storm at sea (Matthew 8:23-27
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my jealousy that I shift from looking at others blessed with what I prayed for and think why them to I trust my time will come from me waiting in pain to purpose from Loving her to loving her like Christ to pour that love on others around me that every discouraged delay is...
Replies
8
Views
380
Please pray for freedom and breaking off of condemning and anxiety spirits. Pray in Jesus' name I will be healed. Thank you! ###
Replies
11
Views
148
First of all please pray for my daughters safety and that they are comforted by God. Also...I am attacked by those in the Occult for he last 10 years. With terrifying psychic attacks. I am asking if you please pray for my deliverance from abuse, a prayer that I can find the right person to...
Replies
11
Views
352
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,083
Messages
16,784,241
Members
648,664
Latest member
Spnoreirian

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom