Please pray for my finances.. I have ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Satanic demon possessed people are always speaking curses over my finances. I don't want to constantly struggle because of evil demon possessed people want to watch me suffer because they enjoy watching me suffer. Please pray that Jesus lifts off all the curses over my finances permanently and...
Replies
9
Views
157
My finances are set free they work properly greatly no worries 👍. When I use my credit card it works everything i touch is blessed I get a Rich Man to take excellent care of me greatly I have my uncommon favor greatly to be successful in everything i do no worries thats it thats all with the...
Replies
9
Views
153
Please pray for me because I really messed my finances up because I couldn't work a lot last month due to the consequences of getting involved in something I never should have and I now am so behind and have so many bills and things to pay. Thank you.
Replies
12
Views
177
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,057
Messages
16,783,977
Members
648,632
Latest member
Bhnoraumere

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom