Please pray for my father's ### who is in ###

  • Thread starter Thread starter annthomas
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

annthomas

Guest
Please pray for my father's sister-in-law who is in trouble now. God, she has been homeless for the past 8 years after uncle's death and this is the third renthouse she is staying with the houseowner and wife. In the morning they told her to leave as soon as possible. God, you know I don't like her because of her ways, but that is not your way. Please give me a kind heart towards her. With the prayers of Holy Mary and all the Saints, help her to face the situations and solve the problem, Lord. I am requesting all my brothers and sisters of this group to join hands along with us and pray for her as it's urgent.
 
Beloved, I have prayed in Jesus’ name that God will bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God, according to His timing. God is never late. Wait on God. <><><> Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name from this day forward, for the rest of my life, forever, and always, “Bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life. Encourage me Lord Jesus. Let Your favor, wisdom, peace, protection, and healing power rest upon my life. Lead, guide, and direct my footsteps. Consume and nestle me in the chambers of Your heart that Your heartbeat becomes my heartbeat and Your thoughts become my thoughts. God consume my entire existence that I become all You made me to be and reflect Your perfection. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer please do the same for all those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. God, I want to take this time to thank You for loving me. Amen! <><><>

Encourager ###, ###, ### <><><>

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN
 
Thankyou please pray strongly as the devil is raising up day to day .. Pray for the whole mankind and all the souls for reaching heaven..In the name of Jesus ..Amen..
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my father who is sick from the past few days. He has become quite weak. Pray so that he becomes normal again as he was before. I need my dad back.
Replies
12
Views
178
I am asking and praying for my ###/###/###. His mental health has been bad recently. He told me that everyday he wants to be gone. He is a man of God, but I feel like everyday, its getting harder and harder for him. I pray for strength please
Replies
12
Views
269
Dear Sirs and madams, please pray for my father. August 12, 2026 right eye, August 28, 2026 right eye, he will have to get operation. The doctors said he needs ### for lens. So, please pray for my father ###. Thank you very much indeed.
Replies
7
Views
117
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,209
Messages
16,820,184
Members
651,261
Latest member
Ashoelkurvor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom