Please pray for my Father ### because ...

Tarmelen

Prayer Warrior
Please pray for my Father ### because he is not so well.. In Jesus name Amen
 
Please pray for my Father ### because he is not so well.. In Jesus name Amen
I'll be praying for your father, friend. May the Lord touch ### with His healing hand and surround him with His peace. Blessings!
 
[FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][SIZE=5][COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)]I have prayed in Jesus' name that God will hear and grant your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You, Jesus. Amen![/COLOR][/FONT][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT]

Let Us Pray: God I ask You in Jesus' name to protect all those I love, care about, the writer of this prayer, and myself from Covid-19. Bless each of us to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Heal us Lord Jesus in every area of our lives. Make us whole in You. Help us all to keep our focus on You, trust You, walk in the faith, love, peace, security, wisdom, and joy of Your Word. May we greet each day with a heart of thanksgiving, praise, and gratitude unto You for who You are, all You have done, and will do in our lives. Help us, show us how, and bless each of us with knowledge, wisdom, and a strong persistent desire to fulfill our God's purpose (the reason why You created us of us). And God please encamp Your angels all around us to protect us all from all sicknesses, evil, hurt, harm, danger, accidents, the plans of our enemies, and the plans of the enemy of our souls. God forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so. Thank You Jesus.

Please click on the link below and receive a blessing of godly knowledge.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I got my wishes fulllfilled, I had some ehalth rpoblems and now Im better and even have a nurse helping me out. Please now pray for my father who is very sick from cancer, he cant breathe good so please pray for me for him to become well from his disease. In the name of Jesus AMEN
Replies
13
Views
207
Pls pray for my father ### age ### ### ### he is Christian but He is under spirti of anger and depression and fear He is under attack of anger spirit he become very agrressive and abusive and very uncomfortable He is fighting at home He is Christian but not going church not allowing worship at...
Replies
10
Views
468
Hello guys, I'm currently at school when I randomly heard my Mentally Abusive father started calling me out on my family GC. Just because I forgot to give the dog a bath, I'm scared because he beat me up not physically but told me harsh words. I'm scared brothers and sisters... Please pray for ###.
Replies
8
Views
271
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,983
Messages
16,794,196
Members
649,560
Latest member
Aeluerpael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom