Please pray for my family to unite with one ###.

  • Thread starter Thread starter cryshawn
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

cryshawn

Guest
Please pray for my family to unite with one another and to support and love one another. Please pray for me to humble myself and not envy others. Please pray for the financial wealth of my family and job security for all.

thank you
 
Dear Lord I ask Lord that you answer this request according to your will. Lord you see and know all. I ask that you bless them Lord with your grace. In Jesus name I pray. Amen.
 
I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I would greatly appreciate your prayers during this season of my life. Please pray that God will open the door to a new job as soon as possible. My current workplace has become very unstable, and I don't feel supported by management. I believe it would be best to find a new opportunity while I...
Replies
12
Views
270
Hi everyone. I'm here because I am feeling so helpless and I beg of you all to please pray for my love and I.. we have been together for two years last month and we lived together but there was constant fights and his battle with giving up alcohol which led to abuse and constantly having...
Replies
10
Views
588
Please pray for me and my family. God, please protect me and my son and bless us with good health, healing, peace, happiness, and long lives. Bring love, honesty, loyalty, faithfulness, healing, stability, and understanding into my relationship, and open the door for us to have a safe, peaceful...
Replies
9
Views
180
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,708
Messages
16,814,197
Members
650,964
Latest member
Astaymen

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom