Please pray for my family to go back to God, it's lost and terrorized by demons, my kids graduated but not working, the world is using them in wrong ways.
I asked God in Jesus' name to answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy.
Prayer Focus: God I ask You in Jesus' name bless all those I love and care about to accept the gift of salvation through Christ Jesus. Save us all Lord Jesus and become our Savior and Lord. God may we all come to know, love, and live our lives to honor You. God bless each of us with the desire to read, listen to, and meditate upon Your Word daily. God bless us with the strength and spirit of obedience to be doers of Your Word and not just hearers and readers of Your Word. Bless us with love, power, and a sound mind. Heal each of us Lord Jesus in all areas of our lives. Bless us to prosper, have excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Bless us with knowledge, wisdom, and understanding for the purpose you created each of us for. Bless us with the desire to seek Your face, embrace, and surrender to Your will. Bless and help each of us to endure hardness as a good soldier of Jesus Christ. God bless us with Your joy, peace, protection, prosperity, and success as we live our lives to please You. Rain down from heaven the blessings and the favor of GOD upon each of our lives, so that we will be blessed and be a blessing. Let each of us be a light in this dark world, lifting You up in the lifestyle we each live. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer and all those who truly want Your best for me. God Thank You. Thank You. Thank You, Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus' name.Prayer was written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.
Please, please pray for my family. Everything is going wrong. My dad had a heart attack, my mom's health isn't good my dog is super sick after spending ### dollars at the vet she isn't any better. I haven't been able to work in ### weeks. Our refrigerator went out, its just one thing after...
SIL & BIL are going thru a divorce and I'm praying against it. My SIL does not want this. ### & ###. I want to pray for ###'s salvation and for him to turn from his sin and go back to his wife and find love for her again.
Please pray for my family’s health and happiness. I pray for many more healthy years together. Please touch ### and ###; keep them healthy and completely free ### from headaches. Protect ### and ###, keeping them entirely cancer-free. Be with ### during his hospital tests today. Let everything...