Please pray for my family - my ###

Glewalog

Disciple of Prayer
Please pray for my family - my ### has a heart complication, my ### too is sick, and my ### also.
 
Please pray for my family - my brother has a heart complication, my mum too is sick, and my daughter also

God says that if two people on earth agree about anything they ask, He will do it.​

​

He puts it this way:​

​

Matthew 18:19​

19 “Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven.​

​

I will be praying in agreement with all of your prayers from now on.​



John 8:36

So if the Son sets you free, you will be free indeed

​

​

Romans 8:28​

​

28 And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose.​

​

 
Please pray for my family - my brother has a heart complication, my mum too is sick, and my daughter also
I'm sorry to hear this, friend. Know that I'll be praying for your brother, your mum, and your daughter, asking the Lord to touch them with His healing hand and surround them with His peace. May God sustain you and your loved ones with His strength during this difficult time.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for ### and ### family of ### in general. Please pray for ### spouse ### to be healed in every way and to be blessed to live a long life and for ### to be happy in that life together until ### go home to Heaven. Please pray also for some important ### request in Jesus Name. Thank you.
Replies
8
Views
272
My name is ###. I am felling very alone... please pray for my family...my job.
Replies
9
Views
412
Prayer having my items in my house disappearing but no know one in house knows anything and denies they did, but I suspect two does k own or has taken from me. Everything before this one item has disappeared is the only thing I would like to have back, I think the one person who did probably has...
Replies
11
Views
67
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,265
Messages
16,786,129
Members
648,848
Latest member
Kioroinian

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom