Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

We will live and not die we are covered by the blood of Jesus, no weapon formed against us shall prosper, in Jesus might name .Every witch or war lock will not prosper.I Jesus name Amen
Replies
10
Views
110
Life into existence 💯FOLD GREATLY BINDED UP GREATLY I GET A GREAT POSITIVE FLOW OF MIRACLESS PHONE CALL OF A PLACE TO STAY BY THE BEACH 🏖️ SOMEWHERE IM COMFORTABLE..I GET A BEAUTIFUL PLACE IN SECRET IN BY THE BEACH WHERE I CAN HAVE PINA COLODAS WITH MY FAMILY OUR PETS IN SECRET WHERE IM LIKED...
Replies
9
Views
45
Please pray for my family’s health and happiness. I pray for many more healthy years together. Please touch ### and ###; keep them healthy and completely free ### from headaches. Protect ### and ###, keeping them entirely cancer-free. Be with ### during his hospital tests today. Let everything...
Replies
11
Views
117
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,779
Messages
16,814,965
Members
651,010
Latest member
Poyruerford

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom