Please pray for my family. ### has some ...

Lord, I beg of you to release ### from psychological problems and give sound mental health. Amen
 
Lord, I beg of you to release ### from psychological problems and give sound mental health. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have some test on Thursday. God protect me. My hand/finger problem will solve. God protect me and bless me.
Replies
8
Views
191
She is quarelled full time. Not praying. ### and ### sad very. God bless her. Her problem shall solve. She will come to good. All her sick solve.
Replies
10
Views
174
I am use betadin liquid at sexual organ. I believe that injury solved. Sexual organ injury solved and i have get children at My blood. I am ### year old boy. My marriage is fixed. Please pray to me
Replies
8
Views
115
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,275
Messages
16,786,557
Members
648,861
Latest member
Klaellorineth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom