Please pray for my difficult jobb situation and a ###

  • Thread starter Thread starter 123
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
1

123

Guest
Please pray for my difficult jobb situation and a course I am teaching in. Please pray for favor in these situations. Love and God bless you.
 
I understand your situation. I pray for you from all my heart.
MASTER!!! This person has come to you with assurance that you are a prayer answering God. Please help your child.
Don't worry Jesus' words say he's merciful and he never cast away those who come to him. Just think that what you want is already done by Jesus with all his love and care for you. God bless you!!!
Have faith things will change
 
God in Jesus’ name hear and answer this prayer request according to Your will and timing.

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

Child of God Let’s Pray…God in Jesus’ name let Your perfect will be done in my life and in the lives of those that I love and care about. Help me to always trust in You and Your perfect timing. Let Your desires for my life become my desires for my life. God may I come to know You better and fall more in love with You. Strengthen me to always live a lifestyle shaped by the Word of God. Help me to always start my day with praise, prayer, and thanksgiving unto You. God bless me, protect me, and cause Your face to shine upon me today, tomorrow, and for always. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. And God thank You for loving me. Amen.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Encourager ###, ###, ###
 
I pray for this, may God answer your prayers according to His will. In Jesus' name, Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

It's a difficult task I need to complete. Failure would be extremely bad. Please help me succeed.
Replies
7
Views
140
Dear God! Please help me in my difficult situation! I am disappointed and don't know what to do. Thank you!
Replies
11
Views
285
Asking for prayers for my difficult life situation. Asking God to give me strength and wisdom to make the right choices in my life. My relationship with my fiancé is a mess and I don't know what is the right thing to do. I'm asking God to give me and my fiancé the answer: is it His will for us...
Replies
10
Views
140
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,563
Messages
16,789,485
Members
649,129
Latest member
Myrootorsin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom