Please pray for my daughter to achieve ...

Bewedek

Disciple of Prayer
Please pray for my daughter to achieve her target at work. I ask this in faith...Amen...please do pray for my brothers and sisters in Christ
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my daughter to find godly friends on her college cheer team. It’s her ### year. She has become the target of some other girls competitive nature and their jealousy and has made people not want to be her friend. My daughter has a strong sense of right and wrong and she is a...
Replies
11
Views
159
My dear brothers and sisters in Christ, I request all of you to please pray for me. I am feeling very tired and worried about my work situation. I have been working in this company for the last four years. This is my renewal month, and my third contract in Dubai is going to be renewed. For the...
Replies
7
Views
171
Please pray for my daughter ### she is having vitamin D definece heal her lord with your holy blood pressure for the same my brother and he
Replies
10
Views
151
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,107
Messages
16,784,388
Members
648,682
Latest member
Irmaroemont

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom