Please pray for my coughing speedy recover from now.

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Pray for me to recover from my flu and cough as I have been having it over the past few weeks.
Replies
8
Views
125
Please pray for my health. I have been suffering from psoriasis and lipoma for many years now that has caused a great mental trauma in me. I am always house bound and don't face people due to the fear of rejection. I am lonely and I pray to Jesus for his divine intervention. I need fellow...
Replies
12
Views
184
Please Minister's of the most high God pray for my son ### ### ### he is ### months old and is seriously sick is suffering with severe coughing and flu and the body temperature 🌡️ is high please may God Almighty have mercy on my son ### ### ###. And before he became sick i had a very bad dream...
Replies
14
Views
670
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,231
Messages
16,785,766
Members
648,807
Latest member
Qiaruanmoor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom