sheilasweeney20
Disciple of Prayer
Please pray for my complete healing in these areas:
1. Heart health, I really do not know what is going on with my heart, or if the weird feeling that I am experiencing is even coming from my heart, all I know is I do not feel well.
2. Fatigue, For the past couple of days I have been extremely exhausted and sleeping during the day and up all night.
3. Uneasiness and stress, Severely stressed and uneasy about my health. Blood pressure elevated because of the high amount of stress that I endure on a daily basis.
1. Heart health, I really do not know what is going on with my heart, or if the weird feeling that I am experiencing is even coming from my heart, all I know is I do not feel well.
2. Fatigue, For the past couple of days I have been extremely exhausted and sleeping during the day and up all night.
3. Uneasiness and stress, Severely stressed and uneasy about my health. Blood pressure elevated because of the high amount of stress that I endure on a daily basis.
