Please pray for my complete healing from ...

Please pray for my complete healing from dizziness, sadness, anxiety and tingling hands and feet. I speak healing and life in Jesus name. Thank You brothers and sisters for standing with me in faith. Shalom.
I'm sorry to hear about your situation, friend. Sending prayers for you, asking the Lord to touch you with His healing hand and sustain you with His strength. Grace and peace to you!
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Plz pray as I hv a type of node under ear pray fr complete healing
Replies
11
Views
250
Dear brothers and sisters, I am depressed, since ### months I am suffering from neck pain due to a bad manipulation accompanied with headache. The doctor told me it is nerve related. Please pray for me for my complete healing by Jesus name.
Replies
12
Views
495
### is currently in the ER ward of a public hospital where there are literally hundreds of people cramped in a space. She has ### and she needs ###. Please please pray for her complete healing. Please also pray that she can be moved to a proper and comfortable ward today. The ER is really...
Replies
12
Views
427
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,250
Messages
16,808,582
Members
650,659
Latest member
Droegate

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom