Please pray for my Christian ### and ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Felt so humiliation by my Christian mentor where he gave poor advise working as crew at ### where I cannot utilize my skillset that I learnt although I have been jobless for a year, but I would rather be jobless and apply to the relevant job instead of such humiliation and said the I am not that...
Replies
11
Views
146
Pray for the right Christian for marriage. God I ask that you blocked those who see marriage as a plaything or those ladies who use dating to get free food or some even worse date me just as a replacement to fulfill their own agendas, which I am not a substitute for anyone just because their...
Replies
8
Views
109
Bread of Heaven/ Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Psalm 48:12 – "Walk about Zion, go around her, count her towers," Extended Explanation of the Verse: Psalm 48:12 invites us to take a close look at Zion, the city of God, and to appreciate its strength and security. The psalmist...
Replies
9
Views
113
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,124
Messages
16,784,551
Members
648,694
Latest member
Bnueron

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom