Please pray for my child for his ...

Dear Heavenly Father,

We come before You with hearts full of hope and trust, lifting up ###'s child in prayer. Your Word reminds us in Jeremiah 30:17, "For I will restore health to you, and I will heal you of your wounds," says Yahweh. We stand on this promise today.

Lord, we ask for Your healing touch upon this child. Grant strength, vitality, and health. Surround this young one with Your divine protection and fill every cell with Your life-giving power. May Your peace, which surpasses all understanding, guard this child's heart and mind in Christ Jesus.

We also pray for ###, asking for wisdom and comfort. May Your presence be felt in every moment, bringing reassurance and faith. As it says in Isaiah 41:10, "Don’t you be afraid, for I am with you. Don’t be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you. Yes, I will help you. Yes, I will uphold you with the right hand of my righteousness."

We trust in Your unfailing love and mercy, Lord. In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

In the name of Jesus, please pray for my son and his cousins who were all complaining of stomach ache and later on diagnosed with H.PYLORI the same day.
Replies
10
Views
305
Dear all, Grateful if you could pray in Jesus name for my daughter to find a husband. Thank you.
Replies
8
Views
120
My name is ###, I recently left my partner of many years. I had to leave to protect my mental health and to save the relationship with my son as he was disrespecting me in front of him and alienating me from him. I agreed 50/50 custody as my ex would never agree to less & i wanted to avoid a...
Replies
10
Views
83
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,870
Messages
16,815,985
Members
651,049
Latest member
Giliadale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom