Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
“I have given you authority to trample on snakes and scorpions and to overcome all the power of the enemy; nothing will harm you.”
Luke 10:19 NIV
Prayer
Thank you Heavenly Father for this beautiful day. I pray for deliverance, peace, rest, forgiveness, and that you would rebuke...
Yesterday, the technician connected the EPR cables to the heating system. He used a multimeter to measure one sink and it showed zero. However, he said that this is not an official EPR measurement tool, but just a quick check. However, I still get chest pain when I use the water, even though I...